If something isn’t right or you just change your mind, we're happy to accept a return.
Below you’ll find everything you need to know about returning your Click & Collect order. Take a moment to read through our policy, and then just follow the return instructions.
How to return a Click & Collect order in store:
Drop in to the store you collected your items from, and don’t forget to bring your unwanted item and proof of purchase. You also must provide the packaging slip included in your order and the tax invoice we emailed to you. Sorry, it’s just one of those legal things we have to do. Once the return and exchange policy has been met, we'll offer you a refund or an exchange in store, on the spot.
How to return a Click & Collect order by post:
- Complete the return form. You’ll find this included with your order.
2. Pack the item(s) for return. Don’t forget to include the completed return form, and then send your parcel off to the address listed on the form.
3. Once we receive the package and confirm that it meets our returns policy, we’ll process your refund and send you an email to let you know. The refund will be processed in about 3-5 business days after you hear from us, depending on your bank. If there are any issues or your return doesn't meet our policy, we’ll contact you and we can send your parcel back to you, but we’ll chat about it first.
OUR RETURNS POLICY:
CHANGED YOUR MIND?
If you change your mind about the products you have purchased from us (it happens, you’re human), we can refund the purchase price or exchange those products in the country in which they were purchased subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days of purchase, together with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be unworn, unwashed, or otherwise unused with all original tags/labels attached. Returns for swimwear will be accepted if the protective gusset and labelling have not been removed. Underwear, earrings and cosmetics cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Gift cards, sale, clearance and seconds items are not eligible for a refund or exchange if you change your mind.
- If you request a refund, the purchase price (excluding delivery charges for online) will be refunded to you using the original payment method, once we have received the returned item back and confirmed that it meets conditions above, so make sure you post it back to us in good time.
- You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item to us including any currency conversion and/or local or international taxes but this is pretty rare.
RECEIVED SOMETHING FAULTY?
- If something is faulty or incorrectly described or different from the sample shown (first of all, sorry, this is our bad) we will happily meet our legal and good natured obligations which may include refunding the purchase price and delivery charges, or providing a replacement product provided the item is returned within a reasonable time with proof of purchase.
- Shipping costs can’t be refunded if there are other items listed on the original invoice that you aren't returning. That’s fair, right?