If your new item doesn’t fit the way you hoped, we’re happy to accept a return. Please read below for everything you need to know.
To return your online purchase for a refund or exchange, simply head into a store and we can help you out. If that’s not possible, you can post your item back to us for a refund. We can’t do exchanges by post, so if you can’t get into store but you really want another item, we recommend you place a second order to make sure you don’t miss out.
If you bought your item in store, it will need to be returned to a store, not by post; otherwise everything gets a bit tricky.
HOW TO RETURN AN ONLINE ORDER IN STORE
Drop in to your nearest Supre store and don’t forget to bring your proof of purchase! You also must provide the packaging slip included in your order and the tax invoice we emailed to you. Sorry, it’s just one of those legal things we have to do. Once the return and exchange policy has been met, we'll offer you a refund or an exchange in store, on the spot.
To find your nearest store, visit our Store Finder.
HOW TO RETURN AN ONLINE ORDER VIA POST
- Complete the return form. You’ll find this included with your order.
- Pack the item(s) for return. Don’t forget to include the return form, with all fields completed. Please address your package to the address listed on the returns form.
- Once we receive the package and confirm that it meets our returns policy, we’ll process your refund and send you an email to let you know – that’s handy! The refund will appear in your bank account in about 3-5 days after you hear from us, depending on your bank. If there are any issues or your return doesn't meet our policy, we’ll contact you and we can send your parcel back to you, but we’ll chat about it first.
THE IMPORTANT STUFF - PLEASE NOTE:
Changed your mind?
If you change your mind about the products you have purchased from us (it happens, you’re human), we can refund the purchase price or exchange those products in the country in which they were purchased subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days of purchase, together with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be unworn, unwashed, or otherwise unused with all original tags/labels attached. Returns for swimwear will be accepted if the protective gusset and labelling have not been removed. Underwear, earrings and cosmetics cannot be returned or exchanged because that’s gross!
- Gift cards, sale, clearance and seconds items are not eligible for a refund or exchange if you change your mind.
- For online orders being refunded, the purchase price (excluding delivery charges for online) will be refunded to you using the original payment method, once we have received the returned item back and confirmed that it meets conditions above, so make sure you post it back to us in good time.
- You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item to us including any currency conversion and/or local or international taxes but this is pretty rare.
Received something faulty?
- If something is faulty or incorrectly described or different from the sample shown (first of all, sorry, this is our bad) we will happily meet our legal and good natured obligations which may include refunding the purchase price and delivery charges, or providing a replacement product provided the item is returned within a reasonable time with proof of purchase. We would also love to make you a cup of tea to say sorry but some things just aren't possible.
- Shipping costs can’t be refunded if there are other items listed on the original invoice that you aren't returning. That’s fair, right?